Sunday, March 1, 2009

Why blog now?

I have lived a solitary existence for some time now. Why blog? Why reach out? I don't know. I started looking on the internet a few weeks ago at various cafes in the area and came to feel lonely and isolated. Don't get me wrong, I still like a solitary and isolated life, but I think I need to start talking to people now - people who can't get to me and hurt me as so often happened in the past. I hope to write more when I am able. This is just my first post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jimmy, I'm glad you write a blog. A blog is good for us to telling to someone about anything we feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all blog for the same reason. Get the story told so it doesn't fester in our heart to eat away at our soul causing us to die. I'm glad you blog Jimmy. I need to know people like you are out there choosing life too.

    ReplyDelete